25 May 2018
During the processing we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
- Clearly specify our purposes before we process personal data, by using this Privacy Statement;
- Limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- First ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- Take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
Itida International BV is the party responsible for all data processing. In this privacy statement, we will explain which personal data we collect and for which purposes. We recommend that you read it carefully.
Statistics and profiling
We keep statistics on the use of our service. These statistics help us to, for example, only show you information that is relevant to you. We may combine personal data to get to know more about you. We will of course respect your privacy at all times. If you do not want us to do these statistics, please let us know. For this purpose, we use your email address. We do this on the basis of your consent.
We will not publish your data. Providing Data to Third Parties Except for the parties mentioned above, we do not under any circumstance provide your personal data to other companies or organizations, unless we are required so by law (for example, when the police demands access to personal data in case of a suspected crime). Statistics We keep statistics on the use of our service and to improve our service to you.
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. We did not accept the data processing agreement from Google. We don’t allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services, and we don’t anonymize the IP-addresses. Security We take security measures to reduce misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. We take the following measures in particular:
- After receipt, the data will be stored in a system.
- We make use of secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer of SSL) to encrypt all information between you and our website when entering your personal data
- Data protection officer We have appointed a so-called data protection officer. This person is responsible for privacy matters within our organisation. Our data protection officer is Anil Joshi and is available by e-mail ([email protected]) or phone (+31208450323) for all your questions and requests.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
- • Being informed on which personal data we have and what we are using it for;
- • Inspection of the personal data that we keep from you;
- • Having incorrect data corrected;
- • Request to delete outdated personal data;
- • Revoke your consent;
- • Object to certain uses.
Please note that you always make clear who you are, so that we can assure that we do not modify or remove the data from the wrong person. Complaints If you think that we are not helping you in the right way, please feel free to contact us. We would like to hear from you. You also have the right to lodge a complaint at the authority. For The Netherlands, this is the Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens.